- I will have finished my PhD thesis by the time the course will take place: Am I allowed applying for?
- I am still master student but I am willing to start a PhD: Am I allowed applying for?
- I am technician working in the field of stable isotopes: Am I allowed applying for?
The course is dedicated to PhD students but if there is enough place, we accept other candidates
- The topic of my PhD is not on forest ecosystem but I am working with stable isotopes: Am I allowed applying for?
Yes, most of the concept are independent of the type of system or transposable to another one
- What are the registration fees?
There is no fee at all, but trainees have to cover their travel expenses, accommodation and food
- What about accommodation in Nancy?
We pre-book shared rooms at a negotiated rate in an apartment hotel at a convenient location but you are free to book another one
- I am an international student and will require a visa to travel to France ?
Depending on the document requested by the French consulate in your country, we will send you an invitation letter. If a “convention d’accueil” is requested, ask us not too late because it takes several weeks to be issued